Tuesday 7 January 2014

#OOTD #WIWT #SALE

So instead of having a class the other day my lecturer set us out to take a look at retailers interior and exterior lighting HA I can literally hear myself laughing inside - me - shops - looking at lighting? Don't think so somehow, of course this was an opportunity for me to hit the sales. Bear in mind now this was the day before payday so couldn't buy everything i seen so shall return for them this week if they are hopefully still there. I really only had time to visit two stores before i was meeting the girls for lunch so i popped into river island and topman. I picked up a new tee and some accessories from here, now the accessories where girls but i can deffo pull them off and then i went a little crazy in topman with the 70% off accessories knowing i got a further 10% off with my student discount YASSSS ! 22 quids worth of stuff for a fiver can not beat it! See some snaps below of my new skeleton tee which was only £8.

I am just getting used to using my new camera so don't really know how to work the settings etc - this is the best i could do.

 Skeleton tee - River Island
Jeans - Jack & Jones @ Bank
Converse -@ Bank

 Here are some of the accessories i picked up at amazing prices.
Collar pins - 50p @ River Island
Necklace - 25p @ River Island
Ring - £1.80 @ Topman

No comments:

Post a Comment