Wednesday 30 October 2013

BOLD SOULS - #OFFTHECATWALK


So the fashionistas of Glasgow took to Hummingbird Glasgow on Friday night in aid of the pop up shop & fashion show #OFFTHECATWALK organized by Silvia Pellegrino designer of chouchou couture. Now let me warn you this post is gonna have a lot of pictures so hope you enjoy them. My battery ran out half way through the show so used Jennifers camera to take the other half so some images may be similar.

 Danni McWilliams
 Naromode
 Danni McWilliams
 Naromode

 Isolated Heroes
 Chouchou Couture

 Georgia Wiseman



I arrived at the event early with my friend Paul so decided to enjoy one of the half price cocktails before the girls arrived. The cocktails where fantastic & they where only 3 quid AMAZING! 

Jacket - Zara (here)
Jumper - (here)
Shirt - (here)
Jeans - (here)
Shoes - (similar here)
Bag - (here)
)


When the girls arrived we made our way upstairs to the popup shops. Here we where greeted by all the designers and got to see what spectacular pieces they had designed and brought along for us all to get our hands on.

Danni McWilliams & her Homegirl collection









The girls at Isolated Heroes & their amazing collection I mean just check the textures and colours in these pictures.





 This was in my top three favourites of the night - takes me back to the clueless days.


Then of course there was CHOUCHOU who for me stole the night with the red hood. When I saw the piece I instantly imagined little red riding hood modelling down the catwalk in hummingbird amazing piece.

 Myself and Silvia <3 !
 My favourite piece of the night.







And who can forget about naromode, there pieces are so elegant and look even better on the models than they did on the hanger. These pieces to me are so timeless and really take fashion to another level, the print, the flow of the fabric on the body this is true art and fashion. The full collection did really take me on a magical journey.
















The event was fantastic it was great to catch up with Jennifer , Kayleigh and meet lynn. I also got to meet some lovely new bloggers who I've been following and reading for a while now Sheri Scott & Amanda

I cant wait to meet everyone again at the Abandon Ship Apparel pop up shop event in Glasgow this Friday. It's going to be great, DISCOUNTS, DRINK, DJ'S, GOODY BAGS, BLOGGERS THE LOT ! Whos all going ?



3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun! :) Love the look of that scarf!!
    Lianne | TheBrunetteSays...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good night sweet pea! See you on Friday at Abandon Ship! x

    ReplyDelete