Friday 9 May 2014

VOTE FOR ME

Well guys, yesterday they announced the shortlist for the Company Magazine #stylebloggerawards2014 and we done it ! scottnothingtodowithyou.com has made it and it's all thanks to you wonderful people for nominating me. I just want to say congratulations to anyone who entered and congratulations to those who made it through to the shortlist as well. I've made a little pack with myself to continue to deliver on my blog and that means working harder on my posts, showing you all my style more often and having FUN. I only started my blog back in October and can't believe we've made it this far so soon. It couldn't have been done without the support of my blogging community so thanks to all the #scottishbloggers out there ! and of course my followers and my readers too - keep coming back for more I won't let you down.

The voting page is here http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014 and can be a little tricky to vote - you can either vote for someone in each category or go straight to my category which is Number 7 - BEST MALE STYLE BLOG but then you have to continue to the end and leave your details (see photos below)



No comments:

Post a Comment