Thursday 3 April 2014

ASOS HIGH SUMMER COLLECTION

Recently I was invited along to preview the ASOS High Summer collection and boy oh boy was I in for a treat. I'm not going to write much in this post I'm going to let the pictures do the talking.

First off it was a fantastic day in Glasgow the sun was shining and it was a really feel good day - well, for me it was anyway. I had arranged to meet Eilidh from maisy meow before hand so we didn't need to venture in alone. When we arrived we got talking to the press girls Aoife and Charlotte who told us a little about the new collections that are be launched in late May -  not long to wait boys and girls!

Firstly I took a look at the men's collection where I was greeted by tailored suits, denims and an array of I NEED THESE SHOES type of shoes. I spotted a few Harris Tweed numbers in here as well - recently I've noticed a lot of people talking about Harris Tweed seems like it's gonna be a biggie will need to be getting me some! We where also told that the fabric were sourced and made locally so for example the Harris Tweed is Scottish and some of the shirts where Irish Linen.









Next up was the girls collections, which totally made me envious! It went from pastels to pvcs to embellishments to print to coords I just wanted to take every single piece home with me!














They even brought along some of their new products and accessories that will be launching on the ASOS site soon.





I think that it's truly safe to say that ASOS have delivered and we can expect to see one of the most colourful and exciting summers that fashion has to bring to us yet THANK YOU ASOS!



No comments:

Post a Comment