Monday 10 March 2014

LIEBSTER AWARD



So thanks to Tracy over at www.saturdaynightgirl.blogspot.co.uk i've been nominated for the Liebster award - YEYYYY !

What is a Liebster award I hear you ask ?

The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, what is a Liebster?  The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Isn't that sweet? Blogging is about building a community and it's a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.

Here are the rules for receiving this award:

1. Create a post and answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
2. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
3. Go to their page and tell them.
4. No tag backs! 



1. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Fun, Fabulous & Fashionable !


2. What is your favourite thing about make up?
I'm not an overly major make-up fan but I'm in love with my  Priori Coffeeberry Foundation atm the reason for this is it covers up all my spots, redness and at the same time its good for your skin.

3. Describe your perfect night in? 
My perfect night in would be discovering something exciting on Netflix, ordering a pizza & getting comfy on the couch with Chris.


4. Favourite eyeshadow palette?

I don't use eyeshadow.


5. If you could only own one lipstick, which one would it be? 
I don't use lipstick either, but if I did my lipstick would be cool & popping.

6. Favourite on line shopping website?
I'm not  a massive on line shopper as I prefer to try things on before I buy them but I tend to shop on www.asos.com a little more than I should.


7. Plain nails or nail art?
Plain nails please.


8. If you could only eat 1 type of cuisine for the rest of your life, what kind would it be? 
Hmmm, this is a hard one but I would say Italiano darling as I love pizza & pasta !


9. If you had to chose between make up and hair products which would you chose?
Hair products, i would die without my products as its so stubborn.


10. Who is your celebrity style icon?
The Olsen Twins DUH!


11. What would your dream job be?
Something in the Fashion Industry, buying/pr/marketing I still don't know yet if all else fails though I wouldn't mind becoming a real housewife.


Here is what I want to know:

1 - Tell me your worst fashion disaster.
2 - How long have you been blogging & what is your main goal for blogging?
3 - Whats your favourite item of clothing?
4 - Whats your best blog post to date?
5 - Who is your celeb crush?
6 - Whats the most expensive item of clothing you have ever purchased?
7 - Whats your favourite cocktail?
8 - Where is your dream destination.
9 - If you could choose to guest post on someones blog for the day, who's blog would you choose & why? It can be any type of blog with any amount of followers.
10 - Whats your favourite fashion trend atm?

My Nominations are;



No comments:

Post a Comment