Tuesday 3 December 2013

LA VITA @ GEORGE SQ

Hello darlings, So a couple of weeks ago one of my best friends I've known since I was a child returned home after spending 8 months in Greece working as an entertainer. We decided it would be a food & cocktail kind of night and decided the first place of meet would be La Vita @ George Square. I must say it was a very cold night & I arrived a little early and refused to wait outside in the cold so the staff welcomed me in and I automatically felt the warmth hit me it was really nippy outside so this made it feel homely, the waitress took me upstairs to our table and ordered me a drink, I don't usually like to eat and drink alcohol so only ordered a coke. When my friend Graeme arrived we took a look at the menu which was larger than life and the waiter was on hand to help with anything we weren't too sure on. I decided to go for the peppercorn burger with cheese and chips. I've probably mentioned before but I like to stick to food that I know and can be very boring when it comes to eating out! The burger was DELICIOUS and the peppercorn sauce was to die for. Graeme went for a chicken pizza which looked amazing as well but I couldn't face a slice as the burger went down a treat & knew we had a wild night of cocktail drinking ahead of us. The atmosphere in La Vita was great and Christmassy everyone chatting, the staff where so friendly and helpful and had a laugh at us trying to pronounce some of the Italian words on the menu, another great thing about La Vita is they offer a 10% student discount during the week RESULT ! nothing better than a discount in the run up to Christmas its all about saving the Wonga darlings.





No comments:

Post a Comment